Pest Control Termite Gurgaon
What are termites & how to get rid of Termites from Pest Control Gurgaon?
Termites are small living organisms which come under the insect category which are of two types: harmless and harmful insects. Termites are basically under the second category which is harmful to human. Termite feeds on the wooden part of our house and in turn causes severe damage to our furniture, wooden wall and more. From all of these reasons, termites are also considered pest.
Termite is an insect, we can called Most Destroying Pest. These are often called the Silent Destroyer because they may be secretly hiding and thriving in your home or yard without any immediate signs of damage. All termites consume cellulose-based plant materials.
Unfortunately, all homes, regardless of their construction type, can provide cellulose food for termite infestation. They mostly damage paper, fabric, wooden material in our home & offices. Three of the more common home-invading termite species are Eastern subterranean termites, Pacific damp wood termites, and Southeastern dry wood termites. Termites range from 1/4 to 1/2 an inch in length. Because Termites mostly live underground and in the walls of your home, you are unlikely to see the termites themselves.
Since termites are well known pests, their entrance and invasion into our premises are not advisable at all. Once we find termite's invasion at our resdiential and industrial areas, we of course get panic and tensed but all these emotional feelings are not going to control the termites. The one and only option is to contact experienced professionals who can control termites without causing any damage to our house. Pest Control Termite Agency Gurgaon is the best pest control company which offers solution to the termite problem at your house, hotels, hospitals, schools etc.
What are the types of Pest Control Termite treatment?
Three main categories of termites can affect your home: subterranean, drywood, and dampwood termites.
Subterranean Termite Treatment:
Subterranean termites come to our home from areas where wood comes in contact with the ground, by squeezing through cracks or by using the mud tubes they construct to travel from their below ground colonies to infest wood in your home or buildings.
Drywood Termites Treatment:
Drywood termites travel up to a mile to find a home, and will establish a colony where there is a preferred source of wood. Drywood termites need less moisture than either subterranean or dampwood termites to survive, and can often be found in attics where they infest structural wood. Other items they may infest include dead or dying trees and shrubs, utility poles, fences and furniture.
Dampwood Termites Treatment:
As the name indicates, this termite category prefer to build colonies in damp or decaying wood with a high moisture content and moist wood in contact with the ground such as logs and stumps. Dampwood termites typically do not construct their nests in soil and do not construct mud tubes. These termites eat the wood with the grain if their wood source is sound, but consume wood across the grain if their wood source is decayed. In general, dampwood termites are not as destructive as subterranean and drywood termites. It is larger than subterranean counterparts.
What attracts termites in the house?
Termites are attracted to firewood, lumber, papers and other cellulose materials. Never store such materials near the house that are easily accessible to termites, such as the foundation, door, and windows. Do always get rid of any decayed lumber or firewood near the home.
How to Control Damages from Pest Control Termite Gurgaon?
Call : +91-9870276582 and take the services from Pest Control Gurugram.
The folowing steps can be followed in order to control damages from Termites:
- Remove Termite Food Sources
- Keep firewood, lumber or paper away from foundation or crawl space.
- Get rid of stumps and debris near house.
- Place screens on outside vents.
- Check decks and wooden fences for damage.
- Wood on your home shouldn't contact the soil.
Can vinegar kill termites?
Yes, it can kill. You can kill termites by using mix solutions of vinegar with water or lemon juice.
What are the signs of Termite infestation in your house?
Some Termite Warning Signs & Identification you can check are listed below:
- A temporary swarm of winged insects in your home or from the soil around your home.
- Any cracked or bubbling paint or frass (termite droppings).
- Wood that sounds hollow when tapped.
- Mud tubes on exterior walls, wooden beams or in crawl spaces.
- Discarded wings from swarmers, Holes in Trees, Termite Shelter Tubes,
- Subterranean Tunnels, Earthen Packing, Tree Nests,
- Sagging floors and hollow wood, Termite noises and wood excavation and
- Piles of Termite frass in or around the home.
Termite Structural Damage
- Laminate Flooring Damage
- Termite Ceiling inside Damage
- Termite Wall Damage
- Termite Foundation Damage
- Termite Carpet Infestation
Since you likely will not see termites, look for these signs:
- Termite droppings, which look like small, ridged, wood-colored pellets.
- Mud tubes on exterior surface (pictured to the left).
- Wings all of the same size (look like tiny fish scales) shredded near an entry point to your home.
Signs of Termites
- Subterranean tunnels;-tunnels might be up to twenty centimeters deep down the soil with radii of up to fifty meters.
- Blowholes in trees
- Earthen packing
- Termite noises and wood excavation
- Piles of termite frass in or around the home
- Presence of wings
- Sagging floors and hollow wood
- Tree Nests
What are the Signs of drywood termite damage?
Drywood termites form their colonies within wooden structures on which they feed. These termites can be found inside of walls or furniture. Drywood termite infestations can be visible after a colony has burrowed deeply into an infested item that the veneer cracks and the maze-like tunnels beneath become visible. Such kinds of damage is mostly found in furniture pieces. If you see such problem on new furniture or walls or floors of your premises, home, buildings, Call our 25 years pesticide experienced professionals of Pest Control Gurgaon to discuss the severity of the infestation.
What is the hepline number of Pest Control Termite Gurgaon?
Pest Control Termite Number Gurgaon: Call : +91-9870276582 for Pest Control in Gurgaon
- Pest Control Termite Company Gurgaon uses two major methods for termite control. You can use liquid termite insecticides (termiticides) for barrier or soil treatment or termite baits.
- Pest Control Termite Chemical Treatments for Termite Control
Barrier termite treatments are designed to prevent termites from entering the structure. These treatments will prevent termites inside the structure from getting to the soil to get the moisture needed to survive.
Chemical to spray for Termites
The technology of non repellents such as Taurus SC is an advancement over other termite insecticides that are only repellent barriers such as Talstar P, Cyper TC or Permethrin 36 %. With termiticides, the smallest of gaps in the treated soil can be detected and exploited by the termites to gain entry into the building.
In certain areas of the country you may encounter different types of termites, such as Formosan, damp wood, dry wood, etc. If your home is infested with one of these termites, it may require different or more extensive treatment procedures including wood treatment and fumigation.
- Construction Considerations in Termite Control
- Changing the soil along the foundation such as digging or removal of treated soil can encourage termites to your home.
- Disturbing the termite treatment may void any termite warranty that you may have on your home.
Need a Pest Control Termite Expert Gurgaon to your termite problem? Call Pest Control Services Gurgaon Haryana today at